NeoGate TG200 is a VoIP GSM gateway with 2 channels providing GSM network connectivity for softswitch and IP PBX. It supports two-way communication: VoIP to GSM and GSM to VoIP. Thus the calls costs could be significantly reduced by VoIP or GSM network.
1) Cost Savings - Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and LCR.
2) Back up - Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down.
3) Easy to install - Everything can be easily set up in the Web based management interface.
4) Easy to integrate - High compatibility with major IP PBX and softswitch brands.
Number of GSM channels (Max): 2
Network type: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Protocol: SIP (RFC3261),IAX2
Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
Codec: G.711A/U law, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729a.
Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
LAN: 1 (10/100Mbps)
Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS,
NAT Traversal: Static NAT, STUN
Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A MAX
Operation Range: 0‘γto 40‘γC, 32‘γ to 104‘γ F
Storage Range: -20‘γ to 65‘γC, 4‘γ to 149‘γ F
Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• TG200 / 8485_TG200.pdf) (, 1400.47 kb)