This powerful IP Video Door Phone offers an 180-degree video viewing angle for wall-to-wall coverage and has a built-in RFID chip reader for secure keyless entry.
Also includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices.
Furthermore GDS3710 integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, video feeds as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software.
Powered by an advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) and state-of-the art image algorithms, it delivers 1080p FHD video resolution offering exceptional performance in all lighting conditions.
Additionally, features SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio and video streaming feeds loaded directly to smart phones, SIP endpoints and the GDS management software.
The GDS3710 is equipped with integrated PoE for seamless installation, bright LEDs for illumination, motion detector for security protection, lighting control switch and more.
The combination of GDS3710 HD IP Video Door System with Grandstream’s GXP21xx series IP phones, GXV video phones, GS-Wave mobile app, and GVR350x NVR products, provides a complete end-to-end
solution for access control, video intercom, and security recording needs.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Built-in hemispheric camera allowing for 180-degree wall-towall coverage
- Powerful video resolution up to 1080p
- 12-key touchpad with individual LED illumination & smart brightness control plus a capacitive doorbell button
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smart phones simultaneously
- Supports motion detection
- Snapshots Triggered upon events, sent via email and/or FTP
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide network connection
- Built-in microphone and HD loudspeaker to offer voice options and intercom functionality
- 2 channels for alarm input, Vin < 15V, for door sensor or other devices
- 2 channels for alarm output, 125VAC/0.5A, 30VDC/2A, Normal Open or Normal Close, for electric lock, light switch or other devices
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 (Pending) or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP/VoIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms
- Robust metal casing, weatherproof & vandal resistant with support for extra back reinforcing metal plate (IP66 & IK09 Protection Class)
- AC power adapter 12VDC/1A (not included)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Grandstream GDS3710 HD IP Video Door System supports control of one door.
1 x GDS3710
1 x Installation Bracket (on wall)
1 x Frame Back Cover
1 x Wiegand Cable
1 x Drilling Template
4 x Bracket Screws and Anchors
3 x Rubber Gaskets (for sealing the back cable)
6 x Back Panel Screws
4 x Anti-tamper screws
1 x Anti-Tamper Hex Key
1 x RFID Card
1 x Key Fob
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x GPL License